Compassion (hopefully) is something that everyone feels. I find myself to be a very compassionate person--especially when it comes to helping (people).
Not many people (willingly) take time away from themselves to help others.
I (think) that is a problem.
(Helping) is not hard, simply asking someone, "how are you?" can make a world of difference.
However, my compassion for (people) goes past thoughtful questions and I typically like to help people by voulenteering my time in my local community.
I urge you to try helping people out. Not only will it make YOU feel like you did something good it also (impacts) another life positively.
I like helping others because it makes me feel like I can make a difference, like I matter, and that I've done (something) worthwhile.
Wouldn't you want to make a difference, matter, and do something (worthwhile).
Did I mention volunteering is free?
Did I mention volunteering is fun?
-and-
Did I mention volunteering is easy?
Not many people (willingly) take time away from themselves to help others.
I (think) that is a problem.
(Helping) is not hard, simply asking someone, "how are you?" can make a world of difference.
However, my compassion for (people) goes past thoughtful questions and I typically like to help people by voulenteering my time in my local community.
I urge you to try helping people out. Not only will it make YOU feel like you did something good it also (impacts) another life positively.
I like helping others because it makes me feel like I can make a difference, like I matter, and that I've done (something) worthwhile.
Wouldn't you want to make a difference, matter, and do something (worthwhile).
Did I mention volunteering is free?
Did I mention volunteering is fun?
-and-
Did I mention volunteering is easy?
The poetic form this post takes might get readers pay closer attention to what you are saying. I'm not sure, however, that you do enough to get readers to take action. What other persuasive tactics could you employ?
ReplyDelete