Thursday, January 21, 2010

Today or everyday?

I woke up this morning more hungry than I've ever been, but I had to wait for my mom to make me breakfast, bummer! I walked around the house for hours, occasionally going into my mom's room and jumping on her and then leaving because she pushed me off the bed...that's not nice mom, but I still love you! FINALLY I got to eat, ohm nom nom nom!

But what really made my mom yell at me is when I broke the wine glass she left on the table from last night, I promptly had to walk through it and call my brother, Jamal over to walk through it too. That really made her mad. Whoops!

When mom left for school I got to play with my brother and my cousin, I love when no one is home I get to go wherever I want and even climb in the Christmas tree that is still in the living room. FUN!

We have this big window at my house, to pass the time I usually look outside and watch cars go by..SQUIRREL, SQUIRREL, OMG SQUIRREL!!!!!!

When mom comes home I suddenly get sooooo hungry I cant stop telling her to feed me, FEED ME!!! She usually listens to me, and if she doesn't my brother comes around and both tell her to make us food...

OH NO! RUNNNNN JAMAL, ALLY IS COMING!!!

5 comments:

  1. First off, I love your background! It makes me feel very relaxed, and the tranquility with the bright (and pastel) colors and textures tie into your blog nicely. Very simple, but effective choices. Makes me want to read on! And as a side note, I love the picture of the seaweed that you used in your last post! It scares me a little bit, to be honest, but its a perfect picture for your post! And lastly, I'm really hoping this is a good guess at the persona you chose because otherwise it may seem offensive! Ha ha. It sounds like a day in the life of a dog?! Actually, it reminds me of the dog in the movie "Up", but I only know him from the previews! Anyway, I really enjoyed reading your post. It was interesting, funny, and very good at conveying your character or persona! As long at that's who it was?! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blog is very visually organized. Beautiful picture near the top, and then the rest is uncluttered and light colors that can be easily read. I think this already helps draw the reader in.

    It's definitely a cat or a dog. Someone's pet for sure. I love the post! The visual language makes me feel as if I am the animal running around, getting excited by what I see and smell. I'm sure the caps on squirrel was intentional but I think you give away enough without needing to put emphasis on those words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or is it a CAT?! Now that I'm reading it again it sounds like a cat too! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so pretty! I love the colors and the layout, they're easy to look at and they draw me in. The headers for you posts stand out while still blending in with the theme of the rest of the page. The only things I would change would be the placement of the blog title (I'm not sure if you can do that in your layout setup?) and maybe add some more things to your sidebar, like your picture or something.

    You sound like the dog from "Up!" Your post is so adorable, it sounds exactly what I think a dog would sound like! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete